Global Compact principles
1. Schiphol supports and respects human rights
Codes of conduct
2. Schiphol is certain that it does not partake in any activity that violates human rights
Codes of conduct
3. Schiphol promotes the freedom of association of employees and their right to collective bargaining
Employees are free to unite in associations. Schiphol makes an annual payment to the trade unions as a contribution and to help cover training costs. Furthermore, employees who are active on behalf of a trade union and/or the Works Council receive a certain amount of free time to conduct these activities.
4. Schiphol eliminates all forms of forced labour
Type of work, working conditions and working times are set out in the CLA
5. Schiphol eliminates child labour
Schiphol does not conclude employment agreements with people under the age of 18
6. Schiphol eliminates discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
Equal remuneration for men and women
7. Schiphol focuses on environmental challenges as a precautionary measure
8. Schiphol takes initiatives to enhance responsibility for the environment
9. Schiphol promotes the development and introduction of environmentally friendly technologies
Supply chain practices
10. Schiphol combats all forms of corruption, including bribery and extortion
Code of conduct
Facts and figures- 327 destinations from Schiphol, 79.2 million passengers in total ...
Passenger and airline journey- As an airport operator, we are responsible for the ...
Strategic themes- The guiding principles of our strategy have been formulated in ...
2019 Management agenda- Every year, we translate our long-term strategy into a four-year ...
Network of destinations- Schiphol welcomed 71.1 million passengers ...
Financial Statements- Our consolidated and company financial statements ...